Thursday, December 11, 2008

3 Months--What?

I did not drop off the grid--I just got busy, as we all do. Today, for some reason, blogging became a priority. Last time I blogged was right before Grandma & Grandpa Steele came for a visit. We had so much fun! They just ran around with us and participated in all the crazy, busy stuff we were doing...

Watching Peter...

and Sterling's football games...

Watching the little ones...

and big ones play Durfee/Steele ball...

hanging out at Chataqua Days with Jadey, Mischa...

Brina, Krissy, Elena...

Mac, Brig, and puppies...

Listening to Russian singers while Brina...
and Anton pretend to be matrioshka dolls...

faux groupies for the band...

cleaning out the barn with Anton (see Margie in the background?)...

watching Sisco and Mike on their first ride...

Anton showing off...


of course, I'm not showing off...

AND, we had to go fishing on their last day!! It looks like Mischa is not so sure about holding a dead fish. All in all it was a great time, even though it was too busy. I've calmed down a lot and gotten more used to the school schedule. If they came now, I wouldn't be such a crazy lady. Can't wait for Jenny & Brian to come! I'll blog more later--promise!

No comments: