One of our cute, little Gallatin second-hand stores--I spent the most money all day at this place.
Mom can always find something for a good buy wherever she goes.
Kyrie and Augie spent the night on Monday. Kyrie went with us to register Elena and Jade for school.
I can't even remember where we were going in this pic, but doesn't August look cute?
Yeah--school registration! Can you tell how excited Sterling and Niki are?
Anton is home! I really missed him. A hole was in our family while he was gone and we teased him telling him that it felt like 5 kids were gone while he was away because he requires so much attention--and he makes all the kids louder. Last night the girls left for the Binghams and I got to spend time with my three big boys. Mike stayed home with the three little ones so they could have daddy-time. We saw the new Batman movie (wouldn't recommend it) and Peter used his savings to buy a Ripstick. He loves it and we can't get him off it.
Sterling is pretty good at it too, but will have to get his own--Peter pretty much is glued to his. Anton is, of course, camera shy--so no pics of him. It was great to spend time with just the big boys.
I had to put this one on just because it's typical of our days here when we aren't busy. Summer has been great and we don't want it to end. I never could understand why Sis. Hinckley cried when her kids all went back to school every September--now I do.




9 comments:
oh my gosh i love the pictures. They are so cute and makes me miss you so much. Peter looks right at home on that board. Tell every one hi and that anunt jen loves them.
Getting ready for school is always a blast for the girls... the boys could care less. However, shopping for skate equip is soooo exciting. Love your blog. Seems like I am right there enjoying the spirit and love of the family. Grandma Siekrv
Colette, all I can say is that you are a trooper. Your girls are darling...
I sure wish I was there shopping with you girls. You all know how much I love to shop! love you and miss you
I love you colettie. I can't wait to be there with ya. I know you are going to have fun with Danie and Blair. They are cute together. Can't wait to see everyone. Miss
yeah im really excited to i cant wait and my birthday is on sun too 17 yes
thought i say goodbye im going to my fam reunion and then i have to stay up late to pack for mon tru sat yah how exciting tht is but ill get slleping pills and go to sleep lol talk to ya later if u need anything call dorthys cell number love u sam
Looks like shopping was a hit if you were at it till 11pm! I hope you got everything you need. Is Stirling, Nikki, and Sheri in Jr. High or High School? Love the tractor picture ♥
p.s. don't forget to take my last name off of you blog please Ü
Here there my friend.
Thank you so so much for a fabulous Saturday night. I will never forget the night the Steele's dropped by to... uh...take showers(this is a smiley face icon) Your family is so awesome and Sharlee came home from her meeting pumped. Hope you have a wonderful week. Talk to you soon. JoAnn
Post a Comment