Thursday, June 26, 2008

Daily Itinerary

Gary & Sue are here visiting us! My camera is broken, but I'm taking Cara's advice and am using a disposable. When I get it developed I'll post the pictures. Until then, here's what we've been doing:

Saturday: Gary & Sue arrived at 10:00AM after 23 hours of driving. Mike and the boys got back from scout camp and Sue & I went to Walmart for GROCERIES!

Sunday: We all got ready for church and arrived EARLY--17 kids and 4 adults. Jade received her patriarchal blessing in Liberty so Gary & Sue took all the kids home for dinner. Mike made stir-fry beforehand and it did not turn out good. Everyone ate it anyway. We had company coming over (Emersons and Durfees) so Mike whipped up something better for them when we got home with Jade. Gary & Sue got to meet the Durfees and Emersons--fun night.

Monday: Jamesport (Amish town), Trenton and looking at some homes. Some kids went with us and some stayed home. At night we went over to the Hansons and played and played. Randy (Sheri's friend) called at about 10:00 PM and we all got to talk to him. He talked to Anton, his Mom & Dad, and Sheri the most, of course. He's in Australia now! We watched a movie after that and didn't get home 'til 1:00AM!

Tuesday: Adam-ondi-Ahman, Far West and Far West Country Store. It was a beautiful day--rained a little bit, but held out for us while we saw the sights. During the night was a massive thunderstorm that kept most of us up all night long. We now are going thru another 100-year flood two years in a row. I guess it's now the yearly flood.

Wednesday: Gary, Mike and the three older boys leave for Iowa for the Gallatin High School Wrestling Camp. They drove thru flood country but made it safely. Mike says the boys are having a lot of fun and are going to come home tired--Yeah! Sue took all the girls thrift store shopping and they got some fun stuff. We stay up late every night and sleep in every morning. Don't ya just love summer?

Thursday: Went swimming at the tiny Gallatin pool. The kids saw some friends they knew and had fun 'til a thunderstorm rolled in. We're having so much fun with the Steele cousins!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am soooooooooo jelous (spelled that wrong). I am so glad you posted even without pictures. I love to know what is happening with you guys. So funny that the stir-fry was gross.
I miss you!!!!!!!! Please take pictures. Love you. Heidi has a extra digital camera she was wanting to get rid of maybe she could hook you up.