Saturday, June 28, 2008

Fun In The Water

Before I tell you about today I have to show you a few pics Sue took...
First, of the tomatos that Mac and Mischa pulled off one of my tomato plants and...Second, of the huge thunderstorm that rolled in last Tuesday night. Okay, now for today...
Saturday began with the girls sleeping in a little. We did stay up pretty late the night before, so I don't blame them. After they woke up they helped with the little kids and the house and lunch. Finally we decided it was time to go swimming. It was only 85 degrees with a slight breeze and felt great--almost too cold to swim--but the kids were excited anyway. At night, after we got home, Cody Hanson invited Ben and Jacob over to their fun house. They had a blast and didn't get home 'til 11 PM.
Let us out!! Do you think we should take them somewhere--maybe?
Today we went to Trenton to play at their small waterpark pool. It was great fun and well worth the 25 min. drive and $1 more instead of going to the Gallatin pool. It was nice for the kids to get out of the house for a while. This morning the little boys were a little stinky to eachother. They just live in the moment. They don't know how sad they're going to be in a week when their cousins leave.
Is Elena lifting weights or jumping off the board?
Sabrina went down the big, scary slide!
Jade and Sariah are having one of their deep conversations, I'm sure.
Taking a break and watching their sisters and brothers jump off the diving boards--aren't they cute?
What an action shot of Kristina off the high dive!
Saturday ended with a big splash! Then we came home, got some groceries, made dinner and played 'til bedtime. Tomorrow we get to go to our new church building for the first time--I'm so excited! Mike, Gary, and the older boys got home at 11:30 pm. They're tired and ready to be home. I'll tell you how their trip went later...Love ya!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Colettie,
The kids look like they are having so much fun. I need to take my kids to that water park when I come next. I love all the pictures. They make me laugh and cry I miss you guys so much. Give everyone big hugs.
Love Jen

Danie Rae Whatcott said...

How Freakin fun is that!! I love it! I miss all of you so much! That thunderstorm looked scary!

amy said...

Lettie,
I love this so much. The kids pictures are so cute. I miss you all so much. Thank you for posting every day. It is so much fun to look at everyone's blogs. I love you and miss you so much.
XOXOXO
to you all

Cara @ Gardenview Cottage said...

Amberly is sitting on my lap laughing out loud at all the swimming pictures. She thinks the kids are crazy!!! Mischa and Amberly look a lot alike!!! Now we have three sets of twinner cousins! Krissy/Sariah, Cassidy/ Slade and Amberly/Mischa - we are one big happy family for sure!

kenzie said...

Colettie! I'm so glad to hear you are running! I've read up on running and have found that it isn't as bad for joints and back as everyone thinks (dad). I have really grown to love it! I love seeing all these awesome pics of all the family. Please hug and kiss them all for aunt chelle. They know I love them so much and we all want to be with them. We are crazy here in Gilbert. We got a new Bishopric today. I don't think we will get there for the reunion, but we are still trying and thinking about it everyday! Love you. Miss

heidi said...

colette, im so glad that you keep putting pictures on the blog. it is so much fun to look at every day. love you guys and can't wait to see you. im bringing you guys a surprise! love you

kenzie said...

Hey colettie, yes Kaia is staying with us. so is Korben. Is he coming out too? I really don't know who is going where or when. I love you. Love Miss

kenzie said...

Oh, I forgot- you may know some of the new Bishopric. Bishop- Dave Anderson (wife-Tami),1st counselor- Ron Lee,2nd counselor- Scott Heywood. I love them all. They are vert loving and great men. Love you Miss

kenzie said...

hey sabrina... looks like you guys had a lot of fun when you went to the pool. i love you so much and i hope that we can come out there sometime again. maybe you guys can come out here for christmas... or we could come out for christmas. i don't care who goes where i just want to see you so badly. i saw your church, it looks really nice now i think. comment me back soon. luv ya lots. -cari