Friday, June 13, 2008

The Steele's Then and Now


Our Home

Then Now


Mike and Colette
Then Now

Anton
Then Now


Sterling
Then Now


Peter
Then Now


Elena
Then Now


Jadriene
Then Now


Kristina
Then Now


Sabrina
Then Now


Brigham
Then Now


Macormick
Then Now


Mischa
Then Now

5 comments:

Danie Rae Whatcott said...

OHHH I love it!!! Your blog is so cute....The kids are so old....I started crying when I saw it! I cant wait to see all of you! I love you lots!

steele's said...

Colette,
I love your house. It looks so good. You guys have done such a great job. We love you guys. Your kids are getting so big. The girls are so pretty. I love you so much. Give everyone a big hug. Love Jenny

Cara @ Gardenview Cottage said...

We love you and miss you and everyone is growing up so fast!!!!! I'm so glad you finaly got on the blog bandwagon!!!!!!! Yipee!!!!

heidi said...

colette i love your blog. it makes me cry. i can't wait to see you guys. love you! heidi

Danie Rae Whatcott said...

Your house is beautiful!!