Wednesday, June 18, 2008

SORRY GUYS!

I left my camera at Girls' Camp last week and someone apparently took off with it instead of turning it in. Sooooo....I'm stuck with no camera and no way to update. I love it that everyone else is putting pics on--it almost feels like I'm there! I'll get more on when I can. I love you, family!!!

4 comments:

Cara @ Gardenview Cottage said...

Oh I'm so sorry that your camera is lost!! I am excited to see what you guys are up to! idea- Go buy a disposable and when you get your pictures developed have them give you a cd w/ the pictures on, then you can still post! Happy Thursday!

Cara @ Gardenview Cottage said...

Oh and you can alsways post stuff about what you are doing and we can use our imagination!

kenzie said...

Hey, I loved seeing your blog and hearing about all of you. Thank you for commenting! I miss all of you so much and hope to see you soon. I went to the temple yesterday to do names, check our blog! I love you. love miss.

kenzie said...

hey sabrina... how are you doing out there, i like your family blog a lot it is really cute. you can go on my blog and see mine. just go on the internet and type in www.carimanon10.blogspot.com... i love you and miss you a lot. -cari