
Sisters or cousins? Everyone thinks they look so much alike! At church people mistook Sariah for Kristina and thought Krissy had cut her hair. I just tell them, "Well, you
are cousins, you know!"

Friday we went to Jamesport again for those who didn't catch it earlier in the week. We went to the fruit auction, which was where this pic was taken (check out the horse and buggy in the background). We also went to some Amish stores, had some good food, and (of course) the girls went shopping.

Sue had to have a pic of just the horse and carriage. These are all over Jamesport, of course.

Amish laundry day....

We also went to Adam Ondi Ahman today for those who didn't go earlier this week. This is at the lookout point.

This is on the top of Spring Hill. I love these rocks!

This is Preacher's Rock close to the base of Spring Hill. Joseph Smith preached a couple of sermons here and it's a favorite quiet spot to sit and think.

Going home now--talk to you later!
2 comments:
So jelous that you get to do all this stuff. Wish I was there. So sorry to hear that Mischa and Mac picked all of the green tomatoes. So Sad! I love all of the pictures. It looks so beautiful there. I am so glad you keep this up. Thank You! Jen
They DO look like sisters!!! That is an awesome picture of them!! I love how green it is. You don't know how much I am loving being able to see what you guys are up to. It's so great that you are doing this!
Post a Comment