This first picture was actually taken by Kristina. The kids love to take pics, especially the girls. And some of them are getting really good at it!


Mac is hoping to be in scouts soon. Can he wait three years?

This one is blurry, but I had to put it in here anyway. We had so much fun with Jeff and Wendy here. It's rare that our big boys have cousins they love to hang out with. We're so glad they came! And soon, two more sets of cousins will come--Yeah!

Molly, Rocky and our home in the winter...

Peter is so excited about something. What's with the Hawaiian lei?

Anton's senior picture, adjusted by Elena.

Elena's senior picture taken by herself. Wait, she's not a senior. Okay--8th grade picture.

Jade--washed out, but cute.

I love this one! Miss you all!
4 comments:
lov you. Grandma S.
I loved seeing all the pics and reading the descriptive titles. I posted two comments previously but they didn't go through. I don't get this process. Grandma S.
Hey colettie! It was fun to read everything and I can't wait see you all and hang out! though the boys aren't going to be too excited that I have all girls! except Burke but he doesn't count for the older kids. Love you! Miss
Miss you!!! I wish we were heading that way soon....so wanting to switch places with Michelle right now! Take lots of pics and give the kids a big kiss and lots of hugs from us - even Peter!!!♥
Post a Comment