Tuesday, June 9, 2009

March/April--Is This Spring?

We had a really cool spring and everyone couldn't wait 'til summer. Below are just a few of the activities:
I grabbed this picture of Krissy & Mischa hanging out on the kind-of green grass, hoping for warmer weather. Isn't it so cute? Even Molly, our dog, is enjoying the hope of spring.
Sabrina saw the girls from the house and decided to join them. Although, I think she was a little cold in her short sleeved shirt.As soon as the snows melt everyone is outside. Some days were warmer than others and it's warm enough to play if you're active. Elena loves basketball and had a great season this year at school.
Mac loves basketball, too, but is a little sad here because the big kids don't always want to play when he does. Come on, Elena!!
Easter time! DJ and Laura were visiting and we had fun getting to know her a little bit. The little ones had so much fun, of course, looking for eggs.

Yeah! I found one!!
Did he find an egg, is he laying an egg, or is he doing the chicken dance? Go Brig!!

The big kids still looked for eggs this year, but I think we'll change it next year--they really wanted to be the hiders.
Brig is 8 years old!! He was so excited to be baptized. When the bishop asked him what he was most excited about he said, "I get to fast!"

Brig with Bishop Hanson. Amazingly enough, Brig has fasted twice now and done great--24 hours! He's growing up. He's finally in cub scouts and just got finished with Cub Scout Day Camp. He made the coolest stuff and had so much fun!
Mac looking for turkeys--or Cheetahs. I'm not sure which.
Everywhere we drive here is a trip. Some of the kids couldn't take it anymore and gave up to the sandman.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thankssssssss so much for letting us see the happiness in the Steele family. You bring us lots of JOY. Grandma S.

sassy sista said...

haha GO brig!!!! He's such a cutie and i loved that chicken dance. Hes also such a trouper, can't believe he fasted 24 hrs. I dont even think i can do that- gotta have my dindin after church is over:)

Well i love ya guys !!
sariah