
Krissy took this cute picture of Brig--he's got the spaced teeth just like his mom.

A lot of the summer focus is on our garden. This is a picture of it when we first started about 2 months ago. Our plants are doing great and are almost in full bloom. I'll put more pictures on soon. Love ya!
2 comments:
Those are GREAT pictures!!!! I love the garden!!! Makes mine look very small - well lets be honest....it is very small. But I did make 13 pints of salsa yesterday so at least it's working for me! Pasta sauce will be made next week!
CollettEY...I LOVE your blog, Suzzette Cluff is on facebook and I got it from her. I need your email address so we can talk, I want to come see you next summer with my kids (if we can). Love you, Sherri Stradling Call Me 480-334-0087
Post a Comment