Sunday, June 14, 2009

Still Bloggin'

I just got new batteries for my camera, so I'll be taking more pictures soon. We've had tons of rain lately--we feel like we're in Hawaii! So...our garden's doing great. If it will stop raining I'll take pics of it.

Above is a pic of Sheri & Niki on the last day of school. They're so pretty. In two months they'll be juniors, along with Sterling. What will Mom and Dad do with Niki and Sheri all grown up? Talk to all of you soon!

1 comment:

Cara @ Gardenview Cottage said...

I didn't look like that when I was a junior that's for sure! I had fun reading your blog! I'll be updating mine soon. I have 2 cameras full of pictures that I need to get busy on. Tell Kristina that I am loving the pictures she is taking. She needs to take a photography class - she's got the eye!