I don't have any pictures--Mischa's sleeping where the computer is right now and it's hard to get them on. I'll try tomorrow. Last three days:
Sunday: Went to our new church--amazing! We were handed the keys to our building on the anniversary of the martyrdom of Joseph Smith and Hyrum. Amazing if you think of the fact that no substantial Mormon building has been built in Daviess county since that time. Our ward just keeps growing. Sunday church was so great for me that it's hard to put into words. After church we all had dinner together and it was just FUN. We love having Gary & Sue here! It was nice to take a nap on Sunday again.
Monday: WORLDS OF FUN DAY!! We left early and didn't get home until midnight. We had a blast, of course, and took some great pictures that I'll put on soon. Jonah Durfee went with us and had a lot of fun with Peter. We were all tired this morning and the kids slept in 'til 11:00.
Tuesday: All my kids stayed home and helped a ton with babies and getting the house clean. I took Gary and Sue and gang to Independence and Liberty Jail. We got back just in time to go to a baptism at our new ward building. The baptism was great and I feel like it will open some doors in the community. Her family is really well-known and have lived here all their lives. Her whole family was there and was really supportive. It was very exciting! Had pizza for dinner, John Emerson came over, then watched Spiderwick video with Anton, Elena, Brina and Peter 'til 12:30 this morning. Fun day.
I love you guys! We're praying that all of you can come for the reunion if it works out good for your families. We know it will happen only if it's right. Don't push it and do it on credit. We'll all love eachother just as much if it doesn't happen--do the right thing! I'll put pictures on soon!
Tuesday, July 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Colettie, It's so good to read about what you are doing. I really feel like us being able to blog is a gift from our Heavenly Father. How amazing is it that we can post everyday and see pics and feel like we are right next door? That is so awesome about your stake center. What an event! We are really wanting to come. The business is struggling to get people to pay us. We have plenty of work. It's just coming in so slowly. Yesterday we had one of our money coming in miracles and just more testimony to us who is in charge. I wish we could have a missouri money miracle. I really don't know what Heavenly Father wants just willing to accept whatever comes. We do pray for you all every night. And that we can see each other soon. Love You, Miss
Post a Comment