Saturday, July 26, 2008

Back To Arizona...

Thursday: My Sissies picked me up at the airport--I loved it that so many of them could come. We went out for lunch and then on to the funeral home. In the following pictures we seem happy, but it was much harder when we went in to see Kanon--didn't want to take pictures. Jenny and Brian wanted us all to be there to help dress him. What a sweet boy. It was really hard for all of us and especially Jenny. I feel honored that she and Brian let us be part of it.
Danie & Chelle...
A cute pic of Amy...
Jenny and her good friend, Stephanie, who flew in from Utah...
Heather and her beautiful twins, Abby and Annie...
Me and Heidi-ky...
Jen and Brian...

Thursday night we all spent time together at Heidi's house for Sister's Night. It was great to get together--even DJ and Jen came! I'm glad we did it the night before the funeral because Friday was a rough day.

Anton got to drive down with Grandma & Grandpa earlier in the week. He's staying another week with Vova Stirling so he can spend some time before Vova leaves on his mission. Everyone just keeps growing up...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

glad to see anton is having fun hope he dont forget about me love sam miss u lots

kenzie said...

Good job colettie! What a great and emotional week. It will live forever in us! I love you. and Jen and Brian. Miss.