Saturday, July 26, 2008

Celebrating the Pioneers

Mom, Dad and I arrived home about 3:00PM, after driving through the night. By 6:00 we were at a pioneer celebration with our ward. Even though we were so tired, it was fun and I'm glad we went. The Stirlings got to go with us and see our ward family in full swing.
Krissy and a friend Sheri and Niki invited, Becca.
Some of the boys ate and played football the whole time out by the tee-pees.
Peter and Jonah stopped for two seconds so I could take a quick pic.
Brig held Mischa's hand and took her around to all the games. What a good big brother!
Elena & two of her friends posing for me--I love the pioneer clothes on the line!
The girls had fun, but mostly just talked, like girls always do.
Mac really got into all the games--a sponge and water race...And a water balloon toss...

Mischa wanted to get involved, too, but wasn't quite sure how it all worked. It looks like she has some modesty issues, also. I was pretty tired and wasn't paying attention to her clothing attire--oops!

The kids even got to go on a horse and surry ride if they wanted. Mischa thought this was so much fun. This was a great end to a hard, but happy week. Hard, because of the circumstances, but Happy, because it was filled with people we love. Please post on your blog, family. We love you!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I AM SO JEALOUS! I want to do that. It would be nice to start over but I don't think it is quite time. I am so glad you do this I miss your kids so much. It looks like they are having a blast.

Anonymous said...

man i wish i was there with you guys looks like you all had alot of fun miss u lots
xoxoxox say hi to everyone (ANTON) love u all

sammy

kenzie said...

Colettie, It was so good to see you and mom and dad. I'm glad that you are back with your family. We really love having Anton here. I love getting to know him better. What a good young man he is. I wish we could have one on one with each one of your kids. Maybe someday. I love you. Hope to see you soon. Miss

Jeff Durfee Family said...

Dear Colette, Oh gosh, I am sitting here crying at 12:30am. I saw the pictures of the funeral and I just cried. How hard for your family. We send our love from the Durfee's.

p.s I tried to update my blog but I still stink at it. It takes me so long. But there are a few new pictures. Some pictures of the boys and the fish they caught.

Thanks for being my friend. Love ya so much. JoAnn

heidi said...

colette; o.k. can you just blink me back there. I loved it so much. thanks for blogging. I will e-mail you those pics. love you

Jadriene said...

Hay Jady I like your new blog i hope u will keep updating your blog I can't wait to come for christmas in the winter! It's awesome that you are coming for your aunt's wedding I can't wait for you to come love you lots -sariah lol just kidding it's brina and Kristina we love you bye

Kristina said...

Hey mom i like the pics that you put on your blog. Keep up the good work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love you lots ~krissy~

amy said...

Lettie,
I absolutely love these pictures, especially the ones of little moo moo. I can't believe she is growing up so fast. Beautiful little girl. I miss you all so much thank you for posting these.
Love amers