I had to put this pic on of Brig. He was so excited about catching this tadpole. His face is pretty dirty--I wonder if he got in the pond WITH the tadpole.
Mutual was tonight at my house. The Beehives and Mia Maids met here to work on their ancestrial files--trying to get family names to do temple work. We only got a few names printed off, but I think they all still had fun.
Sam and Dorothy had to say good-bye tonight--they're leaving in the morning. Remember, Sam, that when a door closes Heavenly Father always opens up a window for you. We love you and know you'll have a great time in UTAH!!
I had to put this one on of Sam 'cause it's so cute and I knew she'd be bugged that I put the crying one on. I'm leaving for AZ in the morning. I miss Anton when I'm here and when I'm there I'll miss all the other kids. I guess I'd never make it as a working mom now, I'm so much of a sap when it comes to my kids. See you soon, family!




5 comments:
dorthy and i love the pics thanks for updating i will miss all of you very much tell anton i said hi pls to all the kids i love you all very much and can't wait to see you soon x mas
love you xoxoxox
sammy send pics in the mail and letters
dont worry colette i miss anton too lol no really i do can't wait to see and talk to him
sammy
thanks for putting the one of me crying lol i looked better that day but oh weel im still beautiful right
xoxox sammy
Can't wait to see you Colettie! Love you Miss
hi how are you hey post comments on my blog so we can stay in touch
sam lov u
Post a Comment