Friday we went shopping and cleaned getting ready for the fam. I don't know how we got all the food in the car. This pic was taken BEFORE Anton got in. What we will do to save on gas!
Later that day we cleaned and cleaned. Moo-moo wanted to get in on it and was organizing shoes in the mudroom.
Jade said, "Moo, come play with me" and Mischa said, "No. I workin." She's so fun.
Later that night, while the family was getting in, many of us went to our 2nd "Sister's Night Out" with some new friends in Missouri. We were sad :( to not be there right when the family got in, but sometimes you just have to choose between two good things. We got home about midnight that night and Heidi woke up and talked to me and the girls 'til 2:00AM!! Above is a pic of our good friend, Susan, that we've know for about 1 1/2 years (in the middle) and on either side is Barbara Irby and her daughter, Sarina. Susan and her mother made us a yummy meal and we got to finally meet her good friend from the Catholic church, Sister Helen.
Susan loves animals and has plenty living with her. The kids loved talking to the birds and trying to get them to talk back. Sam got to come with us!
Later in the evening we all took a walk down the street to a beautiful park with a pond. Don't they look cute all walking together?

When we got there we found a bunch of tame ducks that were just waiting for us to come and feed them.

Everyone (but me) on the bridge. We had a great night and added to our already great friendships. It's wonderful to do things together with just the girls.

Saturday was Youth Conference all day and Niki got to come with us (she stayed home the night before to welcome Heidi in). I didn't get a pic of Niki at the dance 'cause my batteries ran out and I couldn't find anyone with batteries to loan me. Above is a pic of the two dimple girls--Sheri and Sam.

Sharlee and Jonah--sweet brother dancing with his sister. That's Mom, Joann, behind them

I'm trying to teach Sharlee how to swing dance but don't remember enough steps to do a very good job of it.

My boys LOVE coming to the dances!! Can you tell from these pictures?

Anton, Peter, and Sterling tried everything they could to stay out of pictures.
We finally got a semi-normal one of Anton dancing with Sam, although he still wouldn't smile. We got home about 11:00 PM and still had time to talk to Heidi and gang. They went with Mom antique shopping all day while the girls babysat. Saturday was the last of my church duties to take me away and Sunday was more relaxing. We went to church, of course, and had a nice, enjoyable day eating together and talking while the kids ran around. More later!




7 comments:
It looks like your sisters night was a sucess. I wish we could have another sisters night with all of us. Someday. Your boys crack me up. Tell Anton that it is for his sweet Aunt Jen whom he loves!:) I love you. Thanks for the pictures. Love Jen
Fun!! I think I would like to be with ya! Is this the cute girl that Anton is droolin' over? I put Tucson on our blog. One day we will all be together again havin' fun. I love you all. Miss
Lettie,
Thank you! These are so neat. It makes me so emotional to see your blog everyday and see how much they are all growing up way too fast. I wish I could be there to see it. I do the same looking at all the sister's blogs actually. I am just so thankful to be in such and awsome and strong family. I love and miss you all so much. Maybe someday we'll get out there. I hope sooner than later.
I love you and all of your sweet children. Be sure to THANK AND HUG EACH AND EVERYONE OF THEM FOR ME for allowing you to take pictures of them to show us. I look forward to them everyday.
I love you
Love Amy
Ok, I'm putting another comment cuz it is so fun. I hope you are all havin' a blast. I think I'm gonna have to call you cuz people aren't posting enough. I didn't post while I was sick and it wasn't fun. It is so great seeing all these. You are such a great missionary. Thank you. Burke keeps asking me to go on to your blog and tell him AGAIN what did mischa say? He loves it. I can't wait to see you all. Miss
hahah Anton looks like he is in love!!!! go my oldest nephew!!! hahah how fun i miss you all so much!!
bina how could you say ur cutting ur hair! u cant its simply gorgus. lovd your coment
lovlovlovlov sassy sariah
how cute finally we got a good pic of him with me still wouldn;t smile though hope all is well love u all
sammy
Post a Comment