
The little ones love Peter because he'll play with them. He's gotten quite a following.

Moo-moo's got her backpack ready with no place to go. Check out the brownies on her face.

Looking at books or taking a nap? The babies love Kristina!

It's rare to get pictures of smiling Peter. He's usually off running around. Sunday is a nice day of relaxing--my favorite day of the week.
2 comments:
Colettie!! Tell Peter that aunt Chelle loved seeing him!! Where are more pics of sterling and anton? I love those boys and can't wait to see them allllll again! I love you all so much. I wonder when Heavenly Father will let us live near each other again. We probably faught too much when we were together so He said what about this. Now we can't get enough of each other. I love you all and love seeing you on camera. Love Miss.
aww dont peter look adorable lol well hope all is well with you all love u all and miss you very much
xoxoxox sammy
Post a Comment