
We went to visit Independence Visitor's Center and the Temple lot. Course the Temple lot isn't owned by the church right now--that's why the sign looks different. Sue loved the programs in the visitor's center.

They loved the Liberty Jail tour. The highlight for me was when we went to the baptism at our ward building that night. I watched Samuel so Gary & Sue and kids could enjoy their tours. I think they had a nice time. Today (Wednesday) they are in Nauvoo and will be back tomorrow night. I'll call all of you Eaton family next week to see who might be able to make it to the reunion. I love you family!
2 comments:
colette, I'm coming even if I have to crawl there!! I can't wait to see you guys. thanks for keeping the blog up, it helps us here!
colette, My family is comming minus me and Kanon and Brian. Brian will be there a couple days though. But I will be there in spirit. You HAVE to take lots of pictures. I mean I want pictures of everything including you guys breathing that wonderful Missouri air. :) I love you.
Post a Comment