What a day! All of us went but Anton, Mac, Mischa and Mike.
I'm such a comedian--laughing at my own jokes. Okay, Sterling is laughing, too--it must have been funny.
Jacob getting a shower on Fury of the Nile.
We played...
And ate....
And then played...
And, of course, Peter ate some more.
Ammon and I going for a ride in a French taxi.
Cheesy grin from Brig.
Wet from the Monsoon ride.
My favorite ride--The Detonator.
A little blurry--taken by some unknown teenager at night. We had so much fun and fell right asleep when we got home. Tuesday was a little more relaxing...




4 comments:
Can you hear me? I am bawling my eyes out. I want to be there so bad. I want to go to worlds of fun with you guys again and go to the jesse james park for fireworks. The only ride I get to go on in this wonderful dirt hole called Tucson is the elevator that my kids think is the only way to travel and this one rollercoaster called KANON! I love the pic of Mischa her eyes are so peircing and I love Peters smile. He is so handsome. Thanks again for doing this. Love you,
Jen
Colettie! What a blast! Well by the time we finally get out there you will have taken nobody nowhere for a long time so you will be good and ready to take us everywhere! If that's how long it takes us to get there! Please pray for the business. Everyday Jason talks to locators and other subs that tell him plumbing businesses are going left and right. I know this post office is keeping us. what a blessing- but they take a LONG time to pay!! We feel your prayers. Don't stop. and I am so glad Gary and Sue could go out there with all of their cuznz! How fun for you all. Hey where are Tina and Jeff? They don't return emails. Maybe I'll call her to tell her to hop on the blogs. unless you see her you tell her ok? Sterling looks so big and handsome! watch out gallatin girls! ahhhh! I love you all. love Miss
Lettie,
I would have to agree with Jenny, I really wish I was there also. Your sweet chickens are growing up so fast. WOW! I love seeing the fun new things you guys do everyday. I am so glad that U R My sister. I love you so much. I would love for all of us to just go and surprise you and mom & dad. It would certainly be a surprise. Thank you for always doing this. I really need this everyday. I appreciate all my sisters for posting everday. It releives the stress and worries that each day brings.
LOVE YOU TONS THANK YOU AGAIN
LOVE AMERS
ok Sterling is growing up! he looks so tall. the girls also look so big love you
Post a Comment