This morning I went visiting teaching to three ladies, which most of you know takes half the day. I got home about 12:30--just in time for Anton to take the car to St. Joe. The girls and I worked in the garden for a while (Yeah!) and did house jobs. The other kids played or slept. Peter and his friend, Jonah, worked with Mike. Then we geared up for dinner and mutual.

One of the Beehives had a birthday so Sabrina & Kristina made cookies from scratch! First time-- and they did great! No more cookie dough for them--they can do it on their own!

While the first 6 kids and Mike and I go to mutual every Wednesday night Sabrina is the big, tough babysitter--well, at least for another 5 months. Then she'll be 12 and coming with us. What will we do then?

My fun-loving Beehives. We had about 5 or 6 who didn't show but it's summer so we're not too picky about the numbers. We had a fun time and the cookies were great!

I had to put this picture in here just 'cause it's now become apparent that Elena has found the phone. She tries to find any excuse to call her friends.

The boys had fun watching a movie on the tramp 'til late. They think they're sleeping out there, but I think we'll bring them in once they've fallen asleep 'cause Sterling's not up for an all nighter. It's hard for me looking at Jenny's blog tonight. I love her and am worried. I hope the hardship of this passes soon. I love you, Jen!
6 comments:
Colette,
I love the pics. Ilove seeing my kids. I miss them so much. The horses look great fun. I want to go to that ice cream bar next time i am there. I want to ride in a carriage, LUCKY! I love you.
What is up with sabrina's hair. Where did that come from. Hello horse hair! It is so beautiful.
Lena jadey krissy and bean
we are so moving thr. all we need is a house and wer still looking!well i was sighing at our pictures from trnton pool- you know the one where wer all fallinjg off the the big colory weels of cheese and i laffed.then i started to cry-me!-cause i miss doin all those crzy stuff w\ u guys specially @ 2 in the morn! its too hot to do anything outragos w/me friends...i almost died when i first got out of the car its like 114f here. well see ya sariah please comment back im dying here
Lena i still wearing your bff bracelet sooo cute wachaaaaa!
Great pic of the girls. Brinas hair is sooo long! And those cookies look so good I'm going to have to go make some right now.
thats a ton of cookies....
Sabrina NEVER cut your hair....
Post a Comment