Monday, July 21, 2008

Random Pics

Cleaning Day: My four tornado cleaning girls whizzed thru the house to get it back in order from all the company that just left and to get ready for new company. The Sterling's arrived tonight and we're so glad they're here! They are staying a week and working on their property. Sam hung out most of the day--she leaves early Thursday morning. We'll sure miss her and Dorothy! Anton and I went to St. Joe for an assessment test at Sylvan. I just have to brag on him--he moved up FOUR grades in vocabulary and THREE grades in reading comprehension! He's doing great and excited to graduate, hopefully before the end of the school year.
Jade and Sam upstairs in her bedroom.
Anton took this on his new camera he bought. Cool black & white of Elena.
Pretty, pretty Krissy.
We love our dog, Molly.
Anton took Brig and Mac fishing tonight and wanted me to take a pic of the bass he caught. He threw it back so it can grow bigger. We love you family and I am getting ready to come see all of you in a couple of days. Can't wait for sister's night Friday!

2 comments:

kenzie said...

Yeah Anton! A picture of the fish. Thank you for letting us see what fun things you are doing. I love you all! Miss

Anonymous said...

nice catch I will miss all of u very much pls stay in contact with me Sammy